Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Crazy Sun Protectors


Le Specs sunglasses / Poppy Lissiman Addition - Kenzo inspired tank / Motel Rocks skirt / Unisa boots / Zara Bryson bracelet

Everyone needs a pair of crazy sun protectors, I admit they're not exactly the most timeless piece to have, but they are super fun to wear and make you feel a little bold and daring. So if you want a pair like me, but don't want to spend a fortune on something that may come and go with the trends, try Le Specs. Le Specs have brought out some very cool reflective styles which are good quality and reasonably affordable. Winter this year seams to be all about adding that metallic or reflective aspect to that simple plain outfit. It's a crazy contrast that can really give that kick to a boring everyday look. As you can see I went double the crazy with this look, teaming up my pleated Motel Rocks skirt and my Le Specs sunnies. I just couldn't couldn't resist! A blogger friend of mine 'AndAndrea' always says, "Dare to wear, smile if they stare!" What a great method to live by. Although if you find this look a little too crazy, you can always just throw on a pair of reflective shades like these with a plain white tee and some ripped jeans and be good to go. Another trend affordable find was my Kenzo inspired tank that I picked up at 'Poppy Lissiman Addition.' I'm definitely not the only one loving and obsessing over that amazing Tiger face at the moment. I wouldn't mind a huge Kenzo tiger printed on my bedroom wall, It would make a great art piece.
 I'll leave you to reflect on the subject. 

♥Follow me with Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin


2 comments:

  1. pretty outfit !! i love your glasses and skirt

    http://sabrinamaida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Love that Look! You're style is very unique, love that! Great blog:) Following you now:)
    I'd be very happy if you'd like to check out my blog as well:)

    fashiones

    ReplyDelete