Monday, March 19, 2012

Dangerous Day's Off





Alannah Hill singlets & shorts, Tigerlily dress, Seed Femme ballet pumps

Sipping a cold glass of ribena after a successful slash accidental day of shopping. I went along innocently to shop for a dress for someone else and may have stumbled across a few things i couldn't say bye to. If anything i was supposed to use my day off to get rid of some of my old clothes, instead decided to add to the overflowing closet madness that i call my room, and buy some more! I would probably purchase the actual Alannah Hill if i could, i absolutely lust her clothing. A girl can't not feel pretty in Alannah Hill, the little yellow rose shorts are the cutest thing you've ever seen and the pink bow singlet was so sweet i couldn't not get it in black too. Seed femme leopard pumps thank god i found you i need comfortable shoes for work and excited about the perfect 50's style red Tigerlily dress, want my boyfriend to ask me out on a date so i can wear it already! 

x


No comments:

Post a Comment