Sunday, July 31, 2011

POP!

Well hello everyone,


this is my first ever post to this new blog of mine, happy to be popping the post cherry.
So I've taken a year off studying to "find myself" and do whatever it is that people do to figure out why there put on this earth. Even though the years a little over half way through I've decided to start this blog to fill in my life a little. I have plenty of time on my hands when i'm not working or being a social butterfly or lover and nothing bloody useful to do with it! Keeping this all very casual at first of course because this is my first blog but I'll hopefully broaden my styling horizons and have some fun with it. Who knows maybe I'll even find myself….wouldn't that be nice!!!!!!!!!!
hope you enjoy! x 

2 comments:

  1. you are absolutely gorgeous, and i love your style very much. a little bit of vintage, a little bit of modern... and you have wonderful poses. really enjoyed browsing your new blog, and i wish you all the best with this blog. how appropriate the title of your blog, ashley... you seem to know your stuff. :) new follower- hope we can stay connected. :) cheers!
    jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so sweet and lovely! thank you, thats really nice to know i'm glad u like it. posting a new entry tonight hopefully! stay connected definitely

    x ash

    ReplyDelete